Instant Pot Delicious Lobster
- 1½ cup water
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 2 pound fresh lobster tails
- 1 scallion chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice divide
Arrange the steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add water and 1 pinches of old bay seasoning in Instant Pot.
- Arrange lobster tail on top of trivet, shell side down, meat side up.
- Drizzle lobster tails with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 3 minutes.
- Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the tails into the bowl of ice bath to lie in for a minute.
- With kitchen shears, cut the underbelly of the tail down the center.
- Remove the meat and chop it up into large chunks.
In a large bowl, add lobster meat, scallions, mayonnaise, butter, seasoning and lemon juice and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!