The lobster is seasoned with different spices to create sizzling flavor and aroma.
It’s really similar to the classic Instant Pot Lobster recipe here, so just choose your preferred version and use it.
- 1½ cup water
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 2 pound fresh lobster tails
- 1 scallion chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice divide
- Arrange the steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add water and 1 pinches of old bay seasoning in Instant Pot.
- Arrange lobster tail on top of trivet, shell side down, meat side up.
- Drizzle lobster tails with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 3 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the tails into the bowl of ice bath to lie in for a minute.
- With kitchen shears, cut the underbelly of the tail down the center.
- Remove the meat and chop it up into large chunks.
- In a large bowl, add lobster meat, scallions, mayonnaise, butter, seasoning and lemon juice and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.