An absolutely richest, wonderful and easiest dessert to make that melts into your mouth perfectly, serve with cookies, marshmallows or fresh fruit chunks.
Instant Pot Dark Chocolate (70%) Fondue Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 100 g fresh cream
- 1 tsp amaretto liquor
- 100 g bittersweet Swiss chocolate (70%)
- 1 tsp sugar
- Place the trivet in an instant pot and add water in it.
- Take a small ceramic pot and add put large chunks of chocolate in it. Add sugar, fresh cream and liquor. Keep it without covering it until all the contents are mixed well
- Cover with the lid and cook on manual “high” for 2 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Pour the mixture immediately into the fondue pots
- Serve with, marshmallows, cookies, fruits chunks etc.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.