The exotic taste offered by honey in a chicken curry along with butter and mustard is the
best thing you can expect for lunch.
- 2 pound chicken thighs boneless
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 2 tsp hot curry powder
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix together honey, mustard, cayenne pepper, curry powder, butter and salt in a bowl.
- Arrange a trivet in the Instant Pot and place chicken thighs on it.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 15 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes and remove the chicken.
- Put the honey mixture in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and add the chicken thighs.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and serve with boiled rice.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.