Instant Pot Curried Yams
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 giant potato peeled and diced
- 4 giant yams peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chilled peas frozen
- 1 tbsp plain yoghurt optional
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced(optional)
Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
Heat butter in its cooking pot then add garlic and curry paste.
Sauté for about 2 minutes.
Stir in potato cubes and yam along with all the remaining ingredients.
Cover and seal the lid carefully.
Select “Manual” function for 5 minutes with high pressure.
Release the pressure naturally then remove the lid.
Serve warm with yoghurt, mango chutney and cucumber slices.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks :)