This is a delightful soup full of creamy texture. It is not heavy at all and keeps you full for a long time.
If you like this recipe, the Instant Pot Tortellini Soup is another great option for you.
Instant Pot Crumbled Italian Sausage Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 1 onion diced
- 1 can navy beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen spinach chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup short dried pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup potatoes chopped
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, sausages and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Drain the sausages and set them aside.
- Add onions to instant pot and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add stock and crape all bits.
- Add in tomatoes, spinach,potatoes,salt, pepper, pasta, water in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Serve and garnish with parmesan.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks