Instant Pot Creole Chicken
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 lb boneless skinless hen breasts
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp crimson red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 (28 oz.) can tomatoes
- 2 cup frozen okra thawed and sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels thawed
- 2 giant carrots peeled and diced
- 1 cup lengthy white rice
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to season
Select “Sauté” function on Instant Pot pressure cooker.
Add oil and hen pieces to its cooking pot.
Stir in garlic, pepper and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Secure the lid and cook on “Manual” settings for 20 minutes at high pressure.
Garnish with cilantro.
• Serve warm.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks :)