Cream caramel is extremely delicious desert to fulfill the sweet cravings. The delightful flavor is a treat to the mouth.
- 200 g sugar
- 500 ml fat milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- For caramel:Put the sugar in the pan and cook on high heat
- Do not stir the sugar just turn around the pan so that all the sugar is melted and gets light brown in color.
- Pour a little amount of hot caramel in ramekins molds and twirl so that the bottom has an even coating. Keep it aside.
- For crème:Beat four eggs and a yolk and put it aside.
- Add vanilla extract in the milk, heat the milk and let it cool completely.
- Add the cool milk into the eggs. Beat well so there are no lumps.
- Put this mixture in caramelized ramekin molds and tightly conceal with the aluminum foil.
- Add two cups of water in the instant pot and adjust the steam basket.
- Carefully place the ramekin molds and cover with the lid.
- Adjust the pressure on manual “high”, when the pressure is reached adjust it to “low” and let it cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Cool it and serve with nuts on top.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.