A delicious and richly creamy dessert for festive occasions… Topping of ghee roasted nuts give a delightful texture to this dessert.
Instant Pot Creamy Vermicelli Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- 5 cups whole milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
- 3/4 cup roasted vermicelli
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3-4 green cardamom
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts chopped nuts (almonds and cashews)
- Place the milk and condensed milk in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, string continuously.
- Press the “Cancel” and stir in vermicelli, sugar and cardamoms.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select the “Slow Cooker” setting and set to “Medium”.
- Cook for about 2½ hours.
- Press the “Cancel” and allow a “Natural” release.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan, melt ghee over medium heat and sauté nuts for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid and serve warm with the garnishing of nuts.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks