A pasta casserole is the perfect comfort food for any night you just need to relax with your family without thinking about cooking something elaborate.
If you also have an Instant Pot it’s even better, because you can prepare this delicious dish really quickly and easily. Just add your favorite cheese and some veggies so that your plate will be packed with everything you like!
- 1 lb pasta penne or rigatoni
- 2 cups canned tuna shredded
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place butter, onion, celery and carrots into your Instant Pot and press “Saute”.
- Cook for 2 minutes, until veggies turn softer.
- Adjust with salt and pepper and add tuna.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, pasta and water and mix a bit.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure relesae.
- Pour your cooked pasta into a baking tin, sprinkle with mozzarella and grill in the oven for a few minutes till the cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks