If you also have an Instant Pot it’s even better, because you can prepare this delicious dish really quickly and easily. Just add your favorite cheese and some veggies so that your plate will be packed with everything you like!
Instant Pot Creamy Tuna Pasta Casserole
- 1 lb pasta penne or rigatoni
- 2 cups canned tuna shredded
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place butter, onion, celery and carrots into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Cook for 2 minutes, until veggies turn softer.
- Adjust with salt and pepper, then add tuna.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, pasta and water.
- Lock the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam, then pour your cooked pasta into a baking tin.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella then grill it in the oven for a couple of minutes, until cheese melts.
- Serve warm.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!