A bowl of shredded chicken with smooth creamy texture… This shredded chicken is loaded with the flavors of healthy chicken, ranch dressing mix, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise.
Instant Pot Creamy Shredded Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup scallion chopped
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, place the chicken breasts, cream cheese and broth and sprinkle with ranch dressing mix.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release for about 5 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and with tongs, transfer chicken breasts into a bowl.
- With 2 forks, shred chicken.
- Now, select “Sauté” and add cream cheese, beating continuously.
- Add shredded chicken and mayonnaise and stir to combine well.
- Press “Cancel” and serve immediately with the topping of cheddar cheese and scallion.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks