This Instant Pot Creamy Shells and Beef recipe is so creamy and cheesy and is a pure comfort food.
Instant Pot Creamy Shells and Beef Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow or sweet onion diced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1(16 ounce) box medium pasta shells uncooked
- 1(24 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounce cream cheese cut into chunks and softened
- Put olive oil and onions into the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes and add ground beef.
- Sauté for about 3 more minutes and add garlic powder, salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, tomato paste and red pepper flakes.
- Sauté for about 2 minutes and stir in pasta shells, water and pasta sauce.
- Put the setting to “Manual” for 5 minutes on “High Pressure”.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
- Stir in heavy cream,cream cheese and Parmesan cheese and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks