Start your day with this warming and delicious porridge in a healthy way.
Instant Pot Creamy Porridge Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp golden flax meal
- 2 tsp butter
- 1½ tbsp fresh blueberries
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pour the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Mix together water, almond flour, ground flax and salt and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs continuously.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 9-10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in fresh blue berries and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.