Juicy mushrooms combine with cream and chicken give a very nutritious soupy dish.
- 4 ounce sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ (3-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound chicken boneless
- 2 bacon slices cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 cup water
- Non-stick cooking oil to spray
- In a bowl, add mushrooms, mushroom soup, sour cream, salt and black pepper and gently, stir to combine.
- Grease the insert of your Instant pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the insert of Instant Pot, place chicken and top with mushroom mixture and water evenly.
- Secure the lid and select manual high pressure on Instant Pot.
- Cook for about 25 minutes and carefully do a Natural release.
- Dish out the chicken and shred with fork.
- Transfer the chicken back to the pot and select sauté.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and serve hot with the topping of chopped bacon.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.