Cheesy risotto is simply flavored with creamy mushroom alfredo sauce in its rich and
- 2 ½ cup Arborio rice
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp pepper freshly ground
- 5 cup hot vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 cup walnuts walnuts,coarsely chopped
- 5 oz. Bertolli Creamy Mushroom Alfredo sauce
- Saffron mixture
- Put olive oil, garlic and onions in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Stir the rice and wine in and cook until wine vanishes.
- Add the saffron mixture and vegetable broth in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and set the Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and if rice seems to be cooking, add more vegetable broth.
- Season with lemon juice and pepper.
- Stir mushroom alfredo sauce in and cook till risotto thickens.
- Garnish with walnuts and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.