A super-easy, quick and delicious breakfastoption for the whole family… These perfectly cooked sunny-side eggs with a creamytouchcan be enjoyed with any kind of toasted and buttered bread.
Instant Pot Creamy Eggs Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp fresh chives minced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- Grease 2 ramekins.
- Place 1 tablespoon of cream into each prepared ramekin.
- Carefully, crack 1 egg into each ramekin and sprinkle with chives.
- Place the ramekins on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 2 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and sprinkle each ramekin with salt and black pepper.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.