This is a yummy cauliflower and potato soup with shredded cheese that is a warm treat to your body on cold nights.
If you like a simpler recipe, check out this Instant Pot potato soup.
Instant Pot Creamy Cauliflower Potato Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 14 minutes
- 1 medium potato diced
- 1/2 stalk celery chopped
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch cayenne
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese shredded
- Set the instant pot to “Sauté” mode and add onions, garlic and celery.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes and add potatoes,cauliflower, water and seasoning.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” at “High Pressure” for about 6 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
- Transfer the mixture into the immersion blender and blend until creamy consistency is obtained.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.