Lots of good things go into this terrific beef recipe and the combination of cream and
BBQ sauce offers a wonderful taste.
Instant Pot Creamy BBQ Beef Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 pound beef boneless
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- to taste salt
- Put the butter and beef in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 2 minutes on each side and add salt and BBQ sauce.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 12 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and stir in cream.
- Select “Sauté” and sauté for 3 minutes and dish out.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks