Cheesy risotto is simply flavored with delicious creamy basil alfredo sauce in its rich and
Instant Pot Creamy Basil Alfredo Risotto Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 ½ cup Arborio rice soaked and drained
- 2 onion chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 5 cup vegetables stock
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1/2 cup walnuts coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 oz. Bertolli Creamy Basil alfredo sauce
- saffron mixture
- Put olive oil, garlic and onions in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Stir the rice and wine in and cook until wine vanishes.
- Add the saffron mixture and vegetable broth in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and set the Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and if rice seems to be cooking, add more vegetable broth.
- Season with lemon juice and pepper.
- Stir mushroom alfredo sauce in and cook till risotto thickens.
- Garnish with walnuts and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.