Cream cheese scallion omelet is a very tasty and nutritious dish and popular among all
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water in Instant Pot.
- In a heatproof bowl, add egg, water, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- Stir in scallion and sesame seeds.
- Place the bowl on top of trivet.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.