Everyone loves pasta. What is better than a cream cheese pasta. Good for people who are on a keto diet. Its taste is amazing.
Instant Pot Cream Cheese Pasta Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Add chicken breasts, broth soup, cream cheese and dressing into the instant pot.
- Mix well and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Shred the chicken in it.
- Cook the pasta according to its instructions and add it in instant pot.
- Mix well and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks