Everyone loves pasta. What is better than a cream cheese pasta.
Good for people who are on a ketogenic diet and looking for Instant Pot keto recipes.
Great option for dinner!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Add chicken breasts, broth soup, cream cheese and dressing into the instant pot.
- Mix well and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Shred the chicken in it.
- Cook the pasta according to its instructions and add it in instant pot.
- Mix well and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.