Cinnamon rolls have this amazing taste and aroma. Their aroma makes you crave for it. They are a great treat for everyone.
If you like this recipe, you should try the Instant Pot Cinnamon Rolls.
- 1 tsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup butter milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp whole milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup water
- Add brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, salt and melted butter in a bowl. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Make a well in the center and pour butter milk. Mix until the dough ball is formed.
- Knead the dough and roll into rectangle.
- Now, brush the dough with melted butter and sprinkle filling on the top, pat it down to make sure it sticks.
- Roll the dough into a log shape and cut into 3 equal pieces.
- Grease the inside of a push pan and place cinnamon rolls on it.
- Brush the tops with melted butter and place the paper towel on the top. Cover loosely with a foil.
- Meanwhile, add 1 cup of water in the inner pot of Instant pot and place the trivet in it.
- Put the pan of cinnamon rolls on the trivet and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 25 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Dish out and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Now, in a medium bowl, add cream cheese and milk. Stir well.
- Add in powdered sugar and stir until smooth.
- Spread over the cinnamon rolls and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.