These couscous stuffed peppers are simple to make and go great with a side salad.
Instant Pot Couscous Stuffed Peppers Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1 cup couscous
- 4 tbsp pine nuts roasted
- 4 large red bell peppers
- 2 cup water
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Put the water and couscous in the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and add rest of the ingredients.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and fill this stuffing evenly in the bell peppers.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 o F for 30 minutes.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks