These couscous stuffed peppers are simple to make and go great with a side salad.
Instant Pot Couscous Stuffed Peppers Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1 cup couscous
- 4 tbsp pine nuts roasted
- 4 large red bell peppers
- 2 cup water
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Put the water and couscous in the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and add rest of the ingredients.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and fill this stuffing evenly in the bell peppers.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 o F for 30 minutes.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.