A quick and delicious vegetarian dish for a summer lunch or a picnic. You can also taste it cool, as an original salad and side dish.
Instant Pot Couscous And Vegetables Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
- 4 cups couscous
- 2 cups water
- 5 carrots grated
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 bell peppers chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp turmeric
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot, then add onion and bay leaves.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until onion turns golden.
- Add carrots and bell peppers and cook for another 2 minutes, until veggies turn softer.
- Add couscous, water, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam.
- Remove bay leaves, add lemon juice and stir well.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks