It is an American dish with pleasant taste and flavoursome aroma. It is easy-to-make in instant pot and is a treat for cheese lovers.
Instant Pot Corned Beef In Pesto Parmesan Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 2½ lb corned beef brisket
- 1 head cabbage reduce into 6 chunks
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 turnip diced
- 3 potatoes diced
- 4 carrots diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shavings
- 1 cup cooked rice with pesto
- 4 cup water
- Add water and meat in the inner pot of instant pot.
- Boil the brisket and remove any reduce floating above.
- Add bay leaf and minced garlic in the inner pot.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 60 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure through the steam vent.
- Uncover the lid and add chopped vegetables.
- Close the lid again and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure through the steam vent.
- Uncover the lid and add pesto rice. Mix well.
- Remove the meat using tongs and carefully slice in each plate with veggies and rice.
- Garnish with parmesan shavings and serve.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks