It is a flavorsome soup, easy to make and is quite healthy.
This soup is served hot and it provides soothing effect in winters.
More recipes with corn
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1½ cup chopped leeks
- 2 medium garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 6 corn with cobs cut halved
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs tarragon
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 tbsp minced chives
- Extra virgin oil drizzle while serving
- salt and pepper to tatse
- Add melted butter, sliced garlic and finely chopped leeks in the inner pot of instant pot, cook till soft and tender.
- Now, add corn with cobs, chicken stock, bay leaves and tarragon stems in the inner pot.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 15 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and discard the corn cobs, bay leaf and tarragon stems.
- Transfer the mixture in a blender and blend until completely smooth, adding more chicken stock if necessary.
- Pass the blended mixture to a fine mesh strainer and season the mixture with salt and pepper. Simmer till hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.