It is a flavorsome soup, easy to make and is quite healthy.
This soup is served hot and it provides soothing effect in winters.
More recipes with corn
Instant Pot Corn Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1½ cup chopped leeks
- 2 medium garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 6 corn with cobs cut halved
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs tarragon
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 tbsp minced chives
- Extra virgin oil drizzle while serving
- salt and pepper to tatse
- Add melted butter, sliced garlic and finely chopped leeks in the inner pot of instant pot, cook till soft and tender.
- Now, add corn with cobs, chicken stock, bay leaves and tarragon stems in the inner pot.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 15 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and discard the corn cobs, bay leaf and tarragon stems.
- Transfer the mixture in a blender and blend until completely smooth, adding more chicken stock if necessary.
- Pass the blended mixture to a fine mesh strainer and season the mixture with salt and pepper. Simmer till hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.