A creamy corn soup! amazing by its good taste of sweet corn, enhanced by the coconut milk! This warm soup can be enjoyed for a light lunch, but also as a hearty dinner when accompanied by bread.
More recipes with corn
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 celery stack in small cubes
- 4 potatoes diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cup of frozen corn
- 4 cup of chicken stock
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 can of coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste .
- Press the saute button and add the oil.
- Add the onion, garlic, celery, potatoes and pepper and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, chili powder, paprika and corn and mix well,
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and add coconut milk, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 48kcal Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 1g Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 3g Sodium: 21mg Potassium: 67mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 404IU Vitamin C: 4mg Calcium: 11mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.