One of the fantastic way to prepare cod for dinner within 20 minutes… Addition of tomatoes, garlic and rosemary brings a delish twist in cod.
Instant Pot Cod with Tomatoes Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 4(4-ounce) cod fillets
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In the bottom of a greased a large heatproof bowl, place half of cherry tomatoes, followed by the rosemary.
- Arrange cod fillets on top in a single layer, followed by the remaining tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with garlic and drizzle with oil.
- Arrange the bowl into Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the fish fillets and tomatoes in serving plates.
- Sprinkle with the salt and black pepper and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.