This is very low calories and low carbs diet to enjoy at your table.
Instant Pot Cod & Peas with Sour Cream Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 9 minutes
- 2 (2-ounce) cod fillets
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/2 pound frozen peas
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup sour cream
- Arrange the steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of the water in Instant Pot. Arrange the cod fillets in Instant Pot.
- Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 2 minutes. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and add the peas in the steamer trivet with cod. Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 2 minutes. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Meanwhile in a food processor, add remaining ingredients and pulse till smooth.
- Transfer the sour cream mixture into a bowl. Add cod and peas and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks