This is very low calories and low carbs diet to enjoy at your table.
Instant Pot Cod & Peas with Sour Cream Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 9 minutes
- 2 (2-ounce) cod fillets
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/2 pound frozen peas
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup sour cream
- Arrange the steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of the water in Instant Pot. Arrange the cod fillets in Instant Pot.
- Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 2 minutes. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and add the peas in the steamer trivet with cod. Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 2 minutes. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Meanwhile in a food processor, add remaining ingredients and pulse till smooth.
- Transfer the sour cream mixture into a bowl. Add cod and peas and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.