One of the best recipe for dinner parties. This healthy dinner plate is packed with the flavors of healthy cod, fresh dill and lemon.
Instant Pot Cod Parcel Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (4-ounce) fillets cod
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 4 slices lemon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup water
- Arrange 2 large parchment squares onto a smooth surface.
- Place 1 fillet in the center of each parchment square and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Top each fillet with 1 dill sprig, 2 lemon slices and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Fold each parchment paper around the fillets to seal.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- Place the fish parcels on top of the trivet in a single layer.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer fish parcels onto serving plates.
- Unwrap the parcels and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.