One of the best recipe for dinner parties. This healthy dinner plate is packed with the flavors of healthy cod, fresh dill and lemon.
- 2 (4-ounce) fillets cod
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 4 slices lemon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup water
- Arrange 2 large parchment squares onto a smooth surface.
- Place 1 fillet in the center of each parchment square and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Top each fillet with 1 dill sprig, 2 lemon slices and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Fold each parchment paper around the fillets to seal.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- Place the fish parcels on top of the trivet in a single layer.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer fish parcels onto serving plates.
- Unwrap the parcels and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.