A delightful recipe of the rice that is cooked in Instant Pot in just 4 minutes… This dish of rice will provide a great company to all kinds of chicken, meat or seafood curries.
Instant Pot Coconut Rice with Peas Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 14 minutes
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- In the pot of Instant Pot, add the rice coconut milk and water and stir t combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 4 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and immediately, stir in the peas and lime juice.
- Serve with the garnishing of cilantro.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks