A delightful recipe of the rice that is cooked in Instant Pot in just 4 minutes… This dish of rice will provide a great company to all kinds of chicken, meat or seafood curries.
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- In the pot of Instant Pot, add the rice coconut milk and water and stir t combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 4 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and immediately, stir in the peas and lime juice.
- Serve with the garnishing of cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.