This Coconut-Mango shake is a very delicious drink containing taste of…. fresh coconut and mango.
It’s refreshing and even healthy since we didn’t add any sugar at all. Of course you can add some if you’d like, but in my opinion the natural taste is much better!
- 2 cups mangoes chopped
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 cups spinach packed
- 2 cups water
- Add water, mint leaves, spinach and mangoes in the inner pot of Instant pot and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 10 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Add in coconut milk and stir.
- Strain the mixture and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks