A luscious dessert that is not only beautiful, but a great treat for any occasion.
This Instant Pot Flan has a combo of of coconut milk, evaporated milk, full-fat milk, eggs, sugar and coconut, and when you mix them all you get a wonderful dessert!
Instant Pot Coconut Flan
- 1 (13½-ounce) can coconut milk
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce evaporated milk
- 1 cup full fat milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- For caramel syrup: in a pan, add the sugar over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes or until it changes into a golden amber color, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and immediately, place the caramel syrup into a 6-inch aluminum cake tin evenly.
- In a blender, add the remaining ingredients except the water and coconut and pulse until well combined.
- Through a mesh strainer, strain the mixture into the cake tin over caramel syrup evenly.
- With a piece of the foil, cover the cake tin.
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, arrange the steamer trivet and pour the water.
- Arrange the cake tin on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and transfer the cake tin onto a counter.
- Carefully, remove the foil and let it cool completely.
- With 1 plastic wrap, cover the tin and refrigerate overnight.
- Carefully, place the flan onto a serving plate and sprinkle with coconut.
- Cut into desired sized pieces and serve.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂