Baked beans are amazing choice to have in breakfast. This recipe is easy. The beans are rich, savory, hearty and delightful in taste.
- 1/2 lb navy beans dried
- 1/2 lb pinto beans dried
- 1/2 lb bacon chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 can coca cola
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- Take a bowl and fill it with water.
- Soak beans overnight in it and in the morning drain and rinse the beans.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add onions, garlic, bacon and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in it.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 35 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve.
Calories: 533kcal Carbohydrates: 41g Protein: 7g Fat: 38g Saturated Fat: 15g Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g Monounsaturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 36mg Sodium: 1380mg Potassium: 590mg Fiber: 8g Sugar: 19g Vitamin A: 56IU Vitamin C: 3mg Calcium: 88mg Iron: 3mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.