Instant Pot Citrus Glazed Salmon
- 2 (2-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp fresh orange zest grated finely
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
In Instant Pot, add all ingredients and mix.
Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 7 minutes. Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release.
Remove the lid and serve the salmon fillets with the topping of cooking sauce.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!