This is a perfectly tangy chicken with the addition of mandarin oranges and orange juice which add to its perfect citrus flavor.
Instant Pot Citrus Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 People
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breasts skinless and boneless
- 1 cup mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 Pinch red pepper flakes crushed
- Mix together orange juice, scallions, red pepper flakes and poultry seasoning in a bowl.
- Put the chicken breasts and scallions mixture in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and stir in mandarin oranges.
- Dish out and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks