This is a perfectly tangy chicken with the addition of mandarin oranges and orange juice which add to its perfect citrus flavor.
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breasts skinless and boneless
- 1 cup mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 Pinch red pepper flakes crushed
- Mix together orange juice, scallions, red pepper flakes and poultry seasoning in a bowl.
- Put the chicken breasts and scallions mixture in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and stir in mandarin oranges.
- Dish out and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.