This is a tender and chewy light weight breakfast with full energy. The addition of cinnamon makes it smells so good.
If you like Cinnamon, try the Instant Pot Cinnamon Rolls which are a wonderful option for breakfast.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 ½ cup water
- 1 large apple peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add butter and oats in it, roast them for a while.
- Add remaining ingredients in the pot except raisins.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Check for the thickness of oatmeal.
- Serve and garnish with anything you like.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.