Instant pot cider braised beef paleo is delicious and healthy meal that is combined with
Japanese sauce and can be enjoyed at any time.
Instant Pot Cider Braised Beef Paleo with Yakiniku Dare Sauce Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pound beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cup bone borth
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 sprigs thyme chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 2 cup sweet potatoes roasted
- 1/2 cup Yakiniku Dare sauce
- Put olive oil, beef in the instant pot and cook till browned and tendered. Keep it aside.
- Put oil, onion and garlic in the instant pot and Sauté for 1 minute minutes.
- Add cooked beef and the rest of ingredients in the instant pot.
- Lock the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 1 hour at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve with roasted sweet potatoes.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks