Instant pot cider braised beef paleo is delicious and healthy meal that is combined with
Japanese sauce and can be enjoyed at any time.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pound beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cup bone borth
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 sprigs thyme chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 2 cup sweet potatoes roasted
- 1/2 cup Yakiniku Dare sauce
- Put olive oil, beef in the instant pot and cook till browned and tendered. Keep it aside.
- Put oil, onion and garlic in the instant pot and Sauté for 1 minute minutes.
- Add cooked beef and the rest of ingredients in the instant pot.
- Lock the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 1 hour at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve with roasted sweet potatoes.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.