If you love chocolate chip cookie dough straight out of the batter bowl or in ice cream, you will love this next recipe. A small piece goes a long way!
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1(18 ounce) package chocolate chip cookie dough
- Mix sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and eggs together in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread 1 roll of cookie dough on the bottom of a baking pan and layer with cream cheese mixture evenly.
- Break remaining cookie dough into small pieces and top on the cream cheese mixture.
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and add 1 cup water.
- Transfer the baking pan on the trivetand lock the lid.
- Put the setting to “Manual” for 20 minutes on “High Pressure”.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure naturally then quickly.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.