Incredibly tasty and yummy dessert which brings treat to the taste buds. A piece of this cake will impress any guest for sure.
- 16 ounce cream cheese
- 1 cup semi sweet and dark chocolate mix chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies with the filling out so that it can be 40 discs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Take a 7-8 inch cheesecake pan which can easily fit into instant pot and spray it with baking spray.
- Adjust the trivet in the pot and add 1 ½ cup of water.
- crust:Put the cookies in food processor without filling and add 1 tablespoon of sugar. Pulse until it becomes fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter pulse it until it is mixed with the crumbs.
- Put the crust mixture in the pan, come up the sides a little.
- Put the pan into freezer to cool it down.
- Cheesecake Filling:Put sugar, vanilla and cheese cream in processor, mix it well until becomes smooth and creamy.
- Mix chocolate chips and heavy cream in a bowl and heat it for 20 seconds in microwave. Take it out stir it well and again heat it for 20 seconds. Repeat until it becomes creamy.
- Let it cool down until lukewarm then add espresso powder, stir it well nd add it to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add cocoa powder process until becomes smooth.
- Lastly put the eggs pulse until combined.
- Take out the crust from freezer and pour out the filling in pan. Cover the pan with paper towel and then with foil.
- Adjust the pan into the pot. Use aluminum sling so that it becomes easy to take it out.
- Cook the cheesecake: Cover the lid of instant pot, seal the steam vent.
- Press “Manual” and cook for 40 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Take out the cheesecake pan, carefully peel off the paper towel and foil, cool for one hour.
- Top with raspberries, strawberries, ceramal sauce, extra chocolate etc.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.