A nice combination of zucchini, banana and chocolate chips…This chocolaty zucchini and banana bread is a healthy and delicious way to eat your fruits and vegetables in just a one slice of bread.
Instant Pot Chocolate Bread Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup white flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 small ripe bananas peeled and mashed
- 1 small zucchini shredded
- 1 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup water
- Grease a 6-cups Bundt pan. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix together flours, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, add egg, oil and banana and beat until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Gently, fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Place the mixture into prepared pan.
- With a piece of foil, cover the top of the pan.
- Arrange a steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- Place the pan on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 1 hour.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully, invert bread onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into desired slices and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks