Orange olive oil molten lava cake is tasty and moist desert that gives an amazing and soft flavor to the mouth.
Instant Pot Choco Orange Olive Oil Molten Lava Cake Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 50 g sugar
- 40 g all purpose flour
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 60 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp fresh orange zest
- salt to taste
- Put the trivet in an instant pot and pour one cup of water.
- Grease the ramekin with olive oil.
- In a bowl put flour, sugar, orange zest, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Add milk, olive oil and egg into it gradually and make a batter.
- Pour the batter into greased ramekins, place on the trivet and close the lid.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and take out the ramekin carefully. Serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks