Orange olive oil molten lava cake is tasty and moist desert that gives an amazing and soft flavor to the mouth.
- 50 g sugar
- 40 g all purpose flour
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 60 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp fresh orange zest
- salt to taste
- Put the trivet in an instant pot and pour one cup of water.
- Grease the ramekin with olive oil.
- In a bowl put flour, sugar, orange zest, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Add milk, olive oil and egg into it gradually and make a batter.
- Pour the batter into greased ramekins, place on the trivet and close the lid.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and take out the ramekin carefully. Serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.