This is a creamy velvety soup. Its yummy and scrumptious. Addition of shrimps in it enhance its taste.
- 3 slices bacon chopped
- 1 cup onion diced
- 3/4 cup celery chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup potatoes cubed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernals
- 2 tsp chipotle in adobo sauce
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 lb shrimp peeled
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add bacon and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add onions, garlic, celery and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Press cancel and add white wine.
- Add broth, milk, potatoes, corn, chipotle, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 1 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and add in shrimp and cream.
- Close the instant pot and cook shrimp for 10 minutes.
- Open the lid again and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.