Instant pot Chinese noodles is a delicious dish with Chinese vegetables combined with noodles and spices.
- 8 oz. noodles cooked
- 2 cup chinese vegetables diced (peppers, bean sprouts, mushrooms, broccoli etc.)
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green onions white chopped
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 3 carrots diced
- 1 tbsp white chilli vinegar
- 8 oz. vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Onion green for garnish
- Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and vegetables in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, vegetable stock, white chilli vinegar and chilli sauce.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add cooked noodles.
- Season with pepper and salt. Garnish with green onions.
- Serve Immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.