This is the award-winning chili recipe which is very delicious and tasty.
- 1½ lb beef ground
- 6 strips bacon chopped
- 1 can kidney beans drained
- 1 can pinto beans drained
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- sour cream
- cheese shredded
- Turn the instant pot to “Sauté” and add the bacon.
- Cook until crisp, stirring often to cook evenly.
- Remove the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add the onions and peppers and cook until tender.
- Add the meat and cook until browned.
- Drain off any excess grease, just tilt the pot and use a large spoon.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and ¾ of the bacon and stir to combine.
- Turn the instant pot to “Chili” and cook for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release for 10-15 minutes or quick release with the vent.
- Serve with limes, sour cream, cheese, and a little bacon!
Calories: 272kcal Carbohydrates: 10g Protein: 18g Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 7g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 61mg Sodium: 982mg Potassium: 695mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g Vitamin A: 1526IU Vitamin C: 25mg Calcium: 59mg Iron: 4mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.