Chickpea, White Beans and Tomato Stew is a very nutritious and tasty for your lunch
which is high in proteins and low in carbohydrates.
Instant Pot Chickpea, White Bean and Tomato Stew Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 27 minutes
Total Time: 37 minutes
- 1 cup dried white beans soaked overnight
- 1 cup dried chickpeas soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup dried red lentils
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1½ cup tomatoes diced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp mild paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp salt
- Put the olive oil, celery and onions in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for3 minutes and add dill, cinnamon, paprika, cumin, salt and black pepper.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add chickpeas, beans, tomatoes, lentils and tomato paste.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 22 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.