Instant Pot Chickpea, White Bean and Tomato Stew
- 1 cup dried white beans soaked overnight
- 1 cup dried chickpeas soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup dried red lentils
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1½ cup tomatoes diced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp mild paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp salt
Put the olive oil, celery and onions in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
Sauté for3 minutes and add dill, cinnamon, paprika, cumin, salt and black pepper.
Sauté for 2 minutes and add chickpeas, beans, tomatoes, lentils and tomato paste.
Set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 22 minutes at high pressure.
Release the pressure naturally and serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!