A recipe of chicken that is packed with delish punch of flavors… Colorful olives and cherry tomatoes make a nice combo with chicken thighs.
Instant Pot Chicken with Tomatoes & Olives Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 bone in chicken thighs
- 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano crushed
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- to taste salt
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup black olives pitted
- 1/4 cup green olives pitted
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the chicken thighs and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken thighsonto a plate.
- In the Instant Pot, add the cherry tomatoes with all juice, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and salt and cook for about 1 minute, scraping up the brown bits from bottom.
- Press the “Cancel” and stir in the cooked chicken and broth.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 13-14 minutes.
- Press the “Cancel” and allow a “Quick” release.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Stir in olives and basil and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Press the “Cancel” and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks