One of the best and flavor packed chicken breast recipewith a few ingredients…These juicy chickenbreasts are smothered with salsa, tomato sauce and lime juice with a bubbly mozzarella cheese topping.
Instant Pot Chicken with Salsa Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, place all ingredients except cheese and mix.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 12 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow “Quick” release.
- Preheat the broiler of oven. Grease a baking dish.
- Remove the lid and with tongs, transfer the chicken breasts into the prepared baking dish.
- Now, select “Sauté” and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until desired thickness of mixture.
- Pour sauce over chicken thighs and sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil for about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.