Instant Pot Chicken with Pineapple
- 1/2 cup homemade tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Pinch of salt
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (3-ounce) chicken drumsticks, trimmed
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
For sauce in a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Add chicken drumsticks and coat with sauce generously.
In the bottom of Instant Pot, place the chopped pineapple evenly. Arrange the drumsticks over pineapple pieces in a single layer. Pour sauce over drumsticks evenly.
Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes. Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve these drumsticks with the drizzling of lime juice.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!