An Asian inspired chicken and veggie salad for your dining table… Sweet, tangy and mildly spicy dressing changes the steamed chicken and garden fresh veggies into a hearty dinner salad.
Instant Pot Chicken & Veggie Salad Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
- 2 (8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt as required
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup fish sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 red cililies seeded and chopped finely
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 large head cabbage shredded finely
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- For chicken: Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt lightly.
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, arrange a steamer trivet and pour the water.
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 12 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and transfer the chicken breasts onto a cutting board.
- Chop the chicken breasts into desired sized pieces.
- For dressing: in a bowl, add all the ingredients and beat until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large serving bowl, place the chopped chicken and all salad ingredients and mix.
- Pour the dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.